Saturday, May 16, 2009



what a night it was for us. i love you more each day. i never had enough with your love before and now. i will never give up on you. no matter how much tears i cried for you, it will never be the end of us. i realize, the more i cry for you..the more i love you and the more i want you to be mine. we fight, we have our ups and downs but the phrase i am giving up on you never exist in me and you knew i never or wanting to say it to you. i promise you that. you gave me something that i never had before. u made me feel alive, in pieces and hope for the days ahead. i never thought that i will have someone which is so true like you in this life on mine. well you scares me alright at times and i never say a NO to give it a try. i never have the thought of ending this relationship because you complete me. you are my need in life. you are my backbone when i am down with things. you always tell me everything will be alright when i comes to the rough time. you made me believe in this relationship and i so can't wait for the days, months and years ahead of us. you are just simply the one my love. i want you, i need you, i feel you but most of all..i want to love you more..


happy Monthsary baby..




i miss you. you are my only hope.

here to be your only yours.
and and so what if i am being so deep with this post. i am truly in love. have you been in one ? i hope so. then you'll understand.



No comments:

Post a Comment