Thursday, March 19, 2009

The day meant to be meant to be mine ?? why not right ...at least i am trying to cheer up my day here and finally i smiled..like REALLY smile..meaning it is true..THE DAY IS MEANT TO BE MINE !!.. *apakan aku ahh* ........ i over cried last night, SERIOUSLY OVER CRIED !! my eyes hurts so much till morning..and and my head went asdfghjkl......CRAZY !!!! i wonder how can i express how CRAZY my head was =/ hmmmmm.. it was some mixture of roller coaster ride, cyclone, huge wave impact, coal mine in operation, stabbing and hammering every inch of the brain.. WOW !! i guess i was really crazy last night alone in the room..but sweetly, the princess fell asleep..IN DEEP SLEEP !! REALLY DEEP DOWN TO THE CORE !! WAAHH !! * i did sleep well last night and thanks to the panda eyes the next morning*

wait..slow down babe..i can't believe this..i meant to be on hiatus at the moment but what the heck..here i am updating my precious dearly so-called blog..with big crazy-nerdy-nuts smile on my face at times..HELL YEAH I AM NUTS !!


this is me last nigh in the shower.





ohhhhh one more thing..i wanna go to France really deeply badly dooooo =( mahu so much to go bahhhh..=( anyone ??

i think i should let that out of my mind at the moment..because guess what ?? I WILL BE ON MY WAY TO LONDON TOMORROW MORNING !!! here i come abg and kaka !! it's been a while guys..and and i missed your wedding last year since i was in Perth.. well get ready to be annoy by me soon..REALLY SOON !!

anddd yeaaahhhh to the guys team 777 and 787 representing Perth Scotland and RBA..good luck with the tournament guys !! lets kick ass !! hehehe and to the ladies..*cheers leader* have fun..well i am sure u ladies will do.. and who ever are going to Notts for the Easter game..have a wonderful time !!!


last but not least..

Happy second monthsary baby.
i love you more each day.
i miss you more than you know it.
i need you.
i want you.
&
thank you for everything.
xoxo




p/s: i am still missing you even though..we are on webcam right now..hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment