Sunday, March 8, 2009

i am being jobless again today. i am suppose to do my revision last night but i ended up watching MOVIES till i fell asleep. to you my baby, i am sorry. i know i told you i will study after movie not MOVIES. i guess i am just being lazy here at the moment. *no pinching ass if i am being lazy*

ohh yea..i woke up..then i found this poem at my dearest long lost friend's blog. can't u believe i shed tears reading it. like zai..WTH !! what is wrong with you nowadays. i guess i am getting softer deep inside each day.

so here you go,

The joy, pain, and sorrow of words

if you understand you know it hurts

your anticipation as the story begins

you sadness when it has reached the end

The glory of passion leather bound

mystery of intrigue written without sound

I crave you deeply in my soul

those people and memories I'll never let go

the bitter sweet I'll pour over again

to share late hours like a treasured friend

The best of you fill me with hope

when life drowns me you're my sane rope

always bringing me back to my dreams

the gallant knight of tales it seems

Then teasingly you puzzle my mind

hints of secrets and meaning in you I find

and there are times you painfully hurt

but you always let me stop before it gets worse

My freedom you've never threatened to steal

you guard my rights protect me still

the pen is mightier then the sword

only man holds power with a few words

Throughout history you've painted the scene

the growth of men through power and dream

for my imagination you are the tool

but if I think I rule you then I'm the fool.


..................................................................................................



baby..i am really sorry for everything..we've been having fight every day and night but yet here we are. i am sorry if i am being so rude and cruel to you at times. sorry if i am not being me lately. sorry that i push or shove you and make you're the one who was wrong and guilty between us. sorry for making you apologize to me over and over again. i am sorry for making you feel bad. even though we argue so much doesn't mean that we are trying to hate each other. but instead we are trying to make things more better than before. *if u know what i mean* thank you for being there for me from time to time. listening to all my crap and yet you are patient enough to handle it all. going through my ups and downs roller coaster times. wiping my tears from far and calming me down, telling me everything is going to be ok. everyday before i go to sleep, you knew i am afraid of tomorrow but u made me believe which is tomorrow is going to be just fine and there is a bright future lays ahead waiting for me. you are a great guy baby. you made me understand what is life. you change me from the good to a better person.


i hope and wish that i could make it up to you some day.

and did i tell you how much i love you ?? soon i will...

No comments:

Post a Comment