Saturday, March 21, 2009


mummy..i love you so much..you are the best ever mummy in the whole wide world..you taught me how to become a better person in life..i never forget the things that you did for me since i was borned..you made me the way i am today. thank you for being so supportive in what i do, who i want to be with and who i want to become as a person..no matter what happen i will always love you mummy !! sorry we can't celebrate mothers day together, but remember..you will always be in my mind..and and..sorry no present this year from me..maybe once i get home i'll buy you something really awesome..but for now..prayer is the only thing i can do..

muahhhsss..

happy mothers day to all mothers in the world..you women rock your kids life so much with full of colours of happiness..


enough said. bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment