Monday, April 13, 2009



he left. he finally left. it was his last visit here during the weekend. the weekend had been a blast. i enjoyed ever single moment of it. from the morning til night. going from one place to the other. but sadly we didn't have the chance to watch movie, due to some circumstances but other than that he has been great, caring and lovable ! my other half is awesome !

i was crying the whole time last night. he tired my best to shut me up. haha. and yeaa it did worked. hehe. Then i promised myself not to cry today. but fugg it ! i did. i think he knew i am gonna cry. and maybe that is why he is trying to cheer me up by telling me his stories. funny tho. no doubt about that. haha but still there were tears. letting his hands go was the hardest thing for me to do. seeing him getting onto the train made the pinching feeling right on the heart. and waving him goodbye was so not the easy part. and yet he still doesn't give up to make all those funny faces from the train's window. i laughed but at the same time, tears were rolling down my burger chubby cheeks.

i walked myself home with more and more tears. once i entered my room. all i could felt was emptyness. i went out to get myself panadol since i am sick. went into the room and off i was to bed. he texted me in the middle of my sleep. i woke up and cried even more. then he told me, i can't be like this. i need to get myself back together. live the life i have now and have fun and enjoy every single moment of it like how i enjoyed myself when he was around.

i started to clean up my room, haha and yes..another tears. shoot me baby. i already miss you messing up my room with all your stuffs. and i still can imagine how crowded it was. ohh damn it, i am just not ready to let you leave yet.








for those who are wondering why i am not in college today, i am fine here. just need to built up that spirit back so that i can dig more into those notes and prepare for the exam.




............................................................................................................




and as i promised to my best friend Amal. here are some of the pictures woman. but i did not do all the snapshot thingy on the stuff. i am still down bestfy. maybe next time.








p/s: thank you baby for everything !! i hope you like all the things i bought for you too. i love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment