Sunday, April 5, 2009


how is my day so far ?? is had been great..i chatted with so many people all at once..since my other half was asleep..harharhar..so why not right ?? anyway..me and dee went crazy about stuffs today..especially stuffs which has something to do with SHOPPING !! urrrghhh seriously..i can't wait to go home and shop shop shop..with dee..we are kinda alike when it comes to shopping..and food at some point..sabar dee..nanti ada your dengan ni..soon..muahaha..so i kinda did some site browsing while i was chatting with dee, my bff amal, keedon and my baby ( whom was asleep ). and and i think i kinda did some of my birthday wishlist that i want for this year. i only did some, NOT ALL YET. if i don't get all, some would be ok..at least SOME..not ONE..keep that in mind..

so here it goes..

GADGET.



FROM THE PUMA STORE.
dee wants some of these too. with different colours of course.













FROM ACCESORIZE


FROM LV !!! IS A MUST !!





....................................................................................................................................


then right after a conversation with Dee..my BFF Amal appear. hahah girl i miss you. as usual..sunday gossip and all with the stupid faces of ours..ohh yeaaa..we shareed alot today..hahaha hush hush !! gagagag we were so pacah girl..you and my friend dee took all those stress away..thank you so much..so next date ?? can't wait girl..love you my lesbo partner !! haha..














...............................................................................................................................................

so there, amal left because i told her i wanna do the pictures-cropping thingy..and all in a sudden..keedon texted me through msn..saying that he miss seeing me and all !! aaaa grow up man..you left me..and that was few years ago..deal with it dude..don't regret on anything that you had done. you are nice to me after we broke up..and we manage to become friends..but telling me you miss me like what you did today ??..no no no no..move on..when you left me..and i did move on..anyway you already got her..soo be happy about it. what ever she got..i am sure it is more than enough for you. goodluck.


..............................................................................................................................

last but not least..my baby finally woke up !!! and here i am blogging while you are doing something else with you laptop..F1 i bet ? orrrrrrr.. mmmmm..i am not sure. miss you !! i know i can just easily tell you this right now through this video call..but no, i wanna say it here. i miss you. i really do.

xoxo love you !!






enough for today ? i guess so..

No comments:

Post a Comment