Friday, April 17, 2009

The spell has been broken and now i am set free to the world of my own. So hear me loneliness..i am going to give up on you. From this time of moment, i don't need you anymore. For the emptyness..i have no room of space for you anymore too. Yes i admit..before i was lost, things were broken into pieces, mess was everywhere..i can't even make my own decision at times. Until that day, now i know what my life is all about because i've found something what i am looking for. What is it ? let is just be me who knows it. It's time for me to cherish the life i have now and wash away all those shitty thing. lets race against the time.


but i ain't saying life will be much easier this time..i wouldn't know what are lays ahead waiting for me to fetch it up..to the darkness, it is time for you to stay away..


...............................................................................................................................................................


baby..
happy third monthsary baby !!
with load and load of love for you my only guy !!
thank you for everything..
you complete me..
what else could makes happy other than you..
you are the beat
you are the life.
love you more each day.

lalalalala i know you love your burger chubby cheeky princess too..



No comments:

Post a Comment