Wednesday, April 8, 2009

i didn't go to college today. why ?? my head hurts..berabisly !! i couldn't sleep last night..like everything was in my mind..my head was like a coal mine thingy !! urrrgghhhh..the worst part again is..right now..my eyes hurts..i hope i ain't getting any eyes infection around here..the sun is too bright...even though i wore my sunglass..still its killing the eyes !! baby, i misplace the eye-mo that u bought me last time =( ..



but

.
.
.
.
.

even though i am feeling a little bit shitty right now with the health and all..it didn't stop me from going out and SHOOOOPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! muahahaha..i went shopping around the City for about nearly 3 hours..i went from one store to the other..it's been a while i didn't go to the City..* yeahhh right zai * no no no no no wait..the reason i went out is not for shopping really..i was just walking around burning all these fats on me !! seriously !! but still i did shop !!! i know..i am a shopaholic..i just can't help it.. sorry mummy..i know you lately you were checking out my blog..with all the birthday wishlist that i want..hehe..well..you know me..and and i know you love me..hahaha..


anyway..today..i bought two new toys !! or babies i called it..i just bought it randomly..which i don't know why..so yeaaa..whatever zai..









la la la la la la la..


No comments:

Post a Comment