Thursday, September 17, 2009

i am finally happy. well, i was happy before..but this one is different happy mode. baby was there for me every time i wake up now this past two days. *hint hint, i hope tomorrow too* i finally found my old baby back. yess HE IS BACK !! BACK BABY, BACK !!!

this week it is college week. like OO MMM GEEEE !! i hate walking up the hill. its been months i don't walk at the Perth college's hill. Buusssiiittt ~~~ and and..it is a sleepy week. too much information to get in the head. there is no limit or space for tomorrow i guess. seriously..its killing me..macam, mod 15 exam inda lagi batah zai..bila tah ko kan belajar...~~~~

other than that. today is the happiest day of the month. guess what? i got a surprised from my baby boo...yupp yuppp... *nodding my head*


its my ANNIVERSARY PRESENT !!!!











baby is the awesome boyfriend ever. he knows what kind of flower i love. which i never told him before ever in my life..most of all..he knows how to love me. ohh baby, i love you so so so so much !! you are the best gift i ever had in life..being with you is just THE BOOM !! you took away my darkness life, and bright it with colours. for that, i thank you. there is nothing or words to describe how much i really love you. i love you of who you are. i love your heart. let my heart love you more and more. i am sure i will never get bored of it. 8 months has past by, and i never get bored of it even for an inch. you are my world, you are my life. you are my everything. i am sure there are loads of happiness awaits for us in the future. and i am sure same goes to other people out there. have a wonderful time loving your partner. take as much time as you like. because i am having a great time loving a guy name Max.


happy monthsary baby.
you know i love you.
but do you know how much?
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment