Sunday, September 13, 2009

once upon a time, Perth Scotland has been hit by deadly news. Three species of animal has invaded Perth and to kill all the human in Perth..so god..please bless us all..








LOL..yes i am bored. i just got back from the city. actually the purpose of me going out were to check the no. 14 and 15 bus time table..AND went for skirts hunting. guess what ? i think Perth has ran out of skirts. meaning i arrived home with none amount of skirt. *moody* more to that..I FORGOT TO CHECK THE BUS TIME TABLE !!! ARRRRGGGGGHHHH !! seriously there is something wrong with my head nowadays. like this morning, when i had my shower..i rubbed my face soap onto my tooth brush..inda selahau mana tu..cuba tahh..

but the best part was..i had a really wonderful dinner with the guys in glasgow. there were lots of seafood..which is my top list of all time..and the rest were just normal chicken, beef and etc..the dessert were really WOW. i will bring boyfriend to the restaurant when he comes here. while waiting for the our reservation at 7.30 we walked along the streets of the city..now i feel glasgow is the best place for saturday night..too bad there wasn't any picture taken last night. i guess we were enjoying our time gossiping. HAHAHA.

after this i need to switch on my study mode..i HAVE too. i can't pamper myself alot. or else..i will turn into someone who i will regret for the rest of my life.
baby just woke up btw..ohhhh baby is having this football tournament..yup..he is my best player in the world..good luck later with ur final match baby !!! score for me..* i know you will *


anyway..i better get going..HAHAHA bukan apa..i don't have anything to share anymore at the moment..LOL..

love ya'll..
xoxo


i love you most baby.
4 more days and 17 more days.
i simply can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment