Saturday, September 19, 2009


" Take me away to January I'm done with this year, I'm tired of everyone here I just need some time alone Before I'm ready to come back home There's gotta be something else out there for me I could feel it in my heart the day I started to dream There's more than this Midwestern town I can't let this place keep me down "




Tears of separation
a loss and total disconnection...

Tears of joy
elation and great happiness...

Tears of emotion
pride or sincere personal feelings...

Tears of pain
physical or sometimes worse, mental...

Tears of anger
being mad enough to kill, knowing better...

Tears of fear
uncertain and terrified of the unknown...

Tears of sadness
downcast and so very much alone...

Tears of regret
having said or done something to hurt...

Tears of depression
rejection and recrimination abound...

Tears of frustration
an inability to achieve the unattainable...

Tears of passion
only with intense love from another...

Now....
I just need to figure out why I cry these Tears...



i love you no matter what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment